Series Vol. 26 , 13 September 2023
* Author to whom correspondence should be addressed.
With the improvement of people's spiritual and cultural needs, cultural and creative industries are rising all over the world. Museums are pioneers and important carriers of cultural and creative industries. A good industrial strategy should be consumer-centric. The Palace Museum has played a leading role in the domestic cultural and creative industry and has successfully attracted many consumers with its excellent marketing concept. However, there are still some shortcomings in the commercialization of museums' creative cultural products. This article takes the Palace Museum as an example to explore the commercialization strategy of the cultural and creative industries. Through literature analysis, this study analyzes the development and industrial strategy of cultural and creative industries and puts forward suggestions to improve the development status of cultural and creative industries. Cultural and creative industries can optimize the product mix from the perspective of customers and design practical products with innovative thinking. The culture and creative industry should deliver third-party services and improve the logistics system. This paper also suggests to use of new media propaganda channels and to pay attention to intelligent propaganda.
Museum, Cultural and Creative Industry, Industry Strategy
1. Zhao, T.: Based on the theory of the marketing mix museum culture creative product marketing strategy research. Dalian University of Foreign Studies (2022).
2. Yang, M.: Product marketing strategy research of Beijing the imperial palace. Capital University of Economics and Trade (2021).
3. Xuan, J.: Research on museum cultural and creative design from the perspective of symbol consumption. Chongqing University (2021).
4. Zhou, S.: Research on the cross-border marketing strategy of the Palace Museum cultural innovation. Hebei University (2022).
5. Peng, Q.: Our country sporting goods brand joint research on consumer purchase intention. The Shanghai Sports Institute (2022).
6. Pan, S.: New culture in the concept of a variety show of innovative research. Guangdong University of Foreign Studies (2021).
7. Qiu, H.: The tide back under the perspective of the palace of culture creative products brand marketing strategy research. Central China Normal University (2022).
8. Wang, L.: The National Palace Museum brand integrated marketing communication strategy research. Shihezi University (2020).
9. Yang, B.: Guizhou province museum culture creative product development present situation and prospect of research. Guizhou University for Nationalities (2022).
10. Cao, J.: The Forbidden City culture brand IP and text to present the products. Hebei Normal University (2022).
The datasets used and/or analyzed during the current study will be available from the authors upon reasonable request.