Series Vol. 25 , 13 September 2023
* Author to whom correspondence should be addressed.
With the development of the real estate industry, the take-off of the construction industry has also caused more and more capital to pour into the construction industry, driving the rapid development of the construction industry, but also causing the construction industry to face great competitive pressure. In order to achieve effective management of construction projects, this article aims to point out the main problems in China’s construction management and improve the construction project management system and improve construction technology, which is conducive to improving the operational level and construction quality of construction projects. Currently, there is a lack of effective information communication and coordination mechanisms within the construction units of construction projects, which can lead to slow progress and low efficiency in the construction of construction projects, which will greatly increase the implementation difficulty of construction projects and restrict the improvement of enterprise construction project management level. Thus, it is important to improve the role of construction project management in the construction industry, and it is necessary to figure out the inner problems and strengthen the management of construction projects. The article’s main purpose is to focus on the current situation and development reality of construction project management, specific research is conducted on its management and control optimization from the perspective of engineering management, to provide a reference for modern management and optimization of construction projects management.
construction project, architecture, project management
1. Fan Sijian, Liu Sheng. Research on the status quo of construction management and control measures [J]. People's the Pearl River, 2022,43 (S2): 117-120
2. He Jishan, Chen Xiaohong, Hong Kairong. On Engineering Management [J]. China Engineering Science, 2005, (10): 5-10
3. Wang Zhilong. The importance and optimization strategy of construction project management [J]. Jiangsu Building Materials, 2022, (06): 105-106
4. He Liang, Su Jiaojian. Research on Optimization Strategies for Construction Engineering Management and Construction Quality Control [J]. Architecture and Budget, 2022, (12): 31-33
5. Lin Siyong. Current Situation Analysis and Control Measures of Construction Engineering Management [J]. Bulk Cement, 2022, (06): 9-11
6. Huang Kepeng. Analysis of progress management in construction engineering management in the context of the new era [J]. Guangzhou Architecture, 2022,50 (06): 77-80
7. Ding Yamin. Application and Development Analysis of Innovative Models in Construction Engineering Management [J]. Sichuan Building Materials, 2022,48 (12): 248-250
8. Zhang Jiwei, Zhang Wangbin, Xie Wenlong, Tao Wei, Liu Yuxin. Research on Quality Control and Schedule Control Strategies in Construction Engineering Management [J]. Bulk Cement, 2022, (06): 23-24
9. Zhang Meng. Discussion on the influencing factors and optimization measures of construction project management [J]. Architecture, 2022, (23): 77-78
10. Huang Huaitian. Application and Development Analysis of Innovative Models in Construction Engineering Management [J]. Juye, 2022, (06): 158-160
11. Xie Hao. Optimization of Construction Engineering Management Strategy [J]. Journal of Yichun University, 2022,44 (12): 44-47
The datasets used and/or analyzed during the current study will be available from the authors upon reasonable request.