Series Vol. 24 , 13 September 2023
* Author to whom correspondence should be addressed.
While the bond market is continuously developing and growing, the risks behind them are becoming more and more prominent. Since the bond market broke the rigid payment in 2014, the amount and quantity of bond defaults have been increasing. The decline is to show the characteristics of high credit rating, state -owned background enterprise, and multi-industry diffusion. The occurrence of bond defaults has brought different degrees of damage to related entities. This has a great risk for the bond market. Therefore, in this context, how to effectively deal with the impact of bond default risks on enterprises and conducts empirical analysis on the basis of this is a major problem. This article analyzes the causes of bond default from the perspective of breach of contract, and according to the reasons, the solution to risk management is proposed, including macroeconomic regulation and specific measures.
bond defaults, risk management, China
1. Liu, P.F., Li, Y.: Analysis of the defaults of the bond market in recent years. Banker (11), 82-85 (2022).
2. Ni, X.X., Pei, Z. W., Li Y.F.: The current status, international experience and path selection of my country's default bonds. Bond (07), 47-50 (2022).
3. Mao, S.Z., Su, F.H., Wang, L.X.: Research on the cause and countermeasures of state-owned enterprise bonds. Journal of Henan University of Science and Technology (Social Science Edition) 40 (05), 53-58 (2022).
4. Li, Y.L.: Credit risk infection of corporate bond default on the impact of corporate innovation. SME management and technology (21), 155-157 (2022).
5. Dai, X.F., Zhou, M.L., Ding, S.J.: Research on the development of the disposal of liquidated bonds in my country. Bond (09), 71-76 (2022).
6. Chen, K.: Study on the prevention and control of bonds based on local government perspectives. Fujian Finance (02), 25-30 (2021).
7. Xie, M.Q.: Credit risk infection of corporate bond default on the impact of corporate innovation. Business economy (06), 172-175 (2022).
8. Hu, H.S., Zhang, Y.: Causes and countermeasures of private corporate bonds-take Dongxu Optoelectronics as an example. Friends of Accounting (13), 29-36 (2020).
9. Li, A.N.: Judicial relief of corporate bond default: standardized analysis and system construction. China Applied Law (05), 34-47 (2019).
10. Liu, Y.L.: Institute of defense of the risk of breach of contract in the bond market in my country. Chinese business theory (20), 37-39 (2020).
11. Tian, C.L.: Classified legal disposal of bond default. Political and Legal Journal 39 (06), 109-116 (2022).
The datasets used and/or analyzed during the current study will be available from the authors upon reasonable request.