Series Vol. 12 , 13 September 2023
* Author to whom correspondence should be addressed.
The epidemic’s impact has led to the adjustment of global supply chains, and the upgrading of Chinese consumers' consumption concepts has brought challenges to the FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) industry. At the same time, the product homogenization of the consumer goods daily chemical industry is serious, and the brand lacks innovation and vitality. The development of the IT (Information Technology) era to the DT (Data Technology) era has changed the mainstream publicity method of advertising media. In this context, innovation has become the core product of the FMCG industry. Therefore, this paper will analyze the effective new channel marketing scheme from the perspective of channel marketing through the comparison method of a few cases, and study how to use channel marketing to improve the marketing vitality of brands and obtain market growth. The research in this paper will provide theoretical support for the channel marketing of FMCG daily chemical products, and propose a channel marketing model from a new perspective to solve the lack of product innovation and improve brand vitality.
new channel marketing model, less case comparison, laundry detergent market, target group
1. Chen Xinxin. Research on marketing countermeasures of traditional Chinese FMCG brands under the background of consumption upgrading. Jiangsu Business Theory 1, 8-10 (2022).
2. Cai Yang. Research on the development strategy of Blue Moon Industrial Co., Ltd. from the perspective of SWOT. Modern Marketing 15, 130-131 (2021).
3. Liu Ming. Blue Moon brand development research based on SWOT analysis. Trade show economy 8, 40-42 (2022)
4. Yuan Yihan. The blue moon's channel is lost. Daily Chemical Science (10),25-28(2015).
5. Shen Guoliang. Daily chemical products PK battle, why does Nais win? Advertiser (02),27(2008)
6. Transformation. Blue Moon's self-built channels turned into bamboo baskets to draw water. Sales & Marketing (Channel Edition) (02),19(2017).
7. Veri. Research on product positioning and promotion strategy of Blue Moon Laundry Detergent. Sun Yat-sen University (2009).
8. Liang Shuang. "New channel" marketing, what is the "new"? International Brand Watch 35,44-45(2021).
9. Lv Yudong. A new channel for online marketing based on new media. Successful Marketing 12,76-77(2018).
10. Xu Huan. New channel marketing in the new era should use "new methods." China Fiber Inspection (12),108-110(2020).
The datasets used and/or analyzed during the current study will be available from the authors upon reasonable request.