Series Vol. 23 , 13 September 2023
* Author to whom correspondence should be addressed.
Due to the expansion of the economy and society, higher standards have been proposed for the growth of enterprises. More and more attention has been paid to the sustainable development of enterprises. The shortage of resources and environmental pollution are another challenge for manufacturing enterprises, requiring businesses to give environmental issues more consideration modern management practices such as green supply chain management take the entire supply chain into account when making decisions. It incorporates suppliers, manufactures, sellers and users and is based on the principle of green manufacturing and supply chain management technologies. Its goal is to reduce environmental impact of the entire process of purchasing, processing, packing, storing, moving, using, and discarding products. This article begins with the meaning of supply chain management, examines the fundamental components of a green supply chain, elaborates on the implementation of a green supply chain, discusses the challenges a green supply chain faces in China, and then proposes green supply chain management strategies.
supply chain sustainability, sustainable development, green innovation
1. Gao Xin Research on implementation strategy of green supply chain management in Chinese manufacturing enterprises. China Market, 2023, No.1137 (02): 173-175.
2. Wang Dongdong, Da Qingli, Zhang Qin. Discussion on several issues in the research of green supply chain management. Journal of Southeast University (Philosophy and Social Sciences Edition), 2004 (03): 27-31+126. DOI: 10.13916/j.cnki.issn1671-511x.2004.03.006.
3. Hou Haitao Research on the impact of supply chain integration on enterprise performance--based on quality management. Business Economics Research, 2022 (7): 117-121.
4. Xie Xuemei, Luo Dan, Gao Yanru. Empirical study on the synergy mechanism of supply chain enterprises based on green innovation. Journal of Management Engineering, 2019 (03): 45 - 47.
5. Jia Xinfan. The significance and approach of implementing green supply chain management . Oriental Enterprise Culture, 2013, No.139 (11): 93.
6. Hong Xiaoqing. Analysis of the ways for enterprises to implement green supply chain management . China Business and Trade, 2010, No.488 (27): 56-57.
7. An Xiaoping. Content and implementation of green supply chain management. Logistics Technology, 2008, No.151 (03): 105-107.
The datasets used and/or analyzed during the current study will be available from the authors upon reasonable request.