Series Vol. 14 , 13 September 2023
* Author to whom correspondence should be addressed.
Nowadays, thanks to the economic development, there are many commodities in the society appeared, so the competitions among different companies become more and more drastic. This essay illustrates the advertising in companies to let people know how they work. In order to make it more specific, we use case analysis and data analysis through the whole article. The result is companies really need to make efforts on making their advertisings more attractive and more profitable. In conclusion, governments also need to regulate the developments of advertisings to maximize the roles. This article has a good reduction effect for all who want to improve the quality of advertising.
advertising, company, competition
1. Luca Lambertini, Gianpaolo Rossini, Product homogeneity as a prisoner's dilemma in a duopoly with R&D, Economics Letters, Volume 58, Issue 3, Pages 297-301. (1998)
2. Kyle Bagwell, Chapter 28 The Economic Analysis of Advertising, Editor(s): M. Armstrong, R. Porter, Handbook of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, Volume 3, Pages 1701-1844. (2007)
3. Yingchen Yan, Qiuhong Zhao, Zhongfeng Qin, Gaoji Sun, Integration of development and advertising strategies for multi-attribute products under competition, European Journal of Operational Research, Volume 300, Issue 2, Pages 490-503. (2022)
4. Rahmani, Zeinolabedin; Mojaveri, Hamidreza Salmani; Allahbakhsh, Amin. Journal of Business Studies Quarterly; Antioch Vol. 4, Pages 64-73. (Sep 2012)
5. Netter, Jeffry M. “Excessive Advertising: An Empirical Analysis, The Journal of Industrial Economics, Pages 361–73. (1982)
6. wen-rui wang. Advertising competition strategy based on dynamic game model research [D]. Lanzhou jiaotong university.（2020）
7. Guo Yu, Zhao Jinghui, He Feng. Enterprise marketing competition in the advertising game [J]. Journal of information science and technology, (11) : 174-175（2017）
8. Zhang Shuping. Research on Advertising Strategy in Competitive Environment [D]. Tianjin University（2005）
9. Mithun S. Ullal, Iqbal Thonse Hawaldar, Influence of advertisement on customers based on AIDA model, Problems and Perspectives in Management, 16(4), 285-298. (2018)
10. Dokyun Lee, Kartik Hosanagar, Harikesh S. Nair, Advertising Content and Consumer Engagement on Social Media: Evidence from Facebook, Management Science 64(11): 5105-5131. (2018)
11. Li, Xiaoling, Yan, Hui, Li, Xinjian, How should search ads platform balance ads quality and quantity: Comparison between business search and community search ads. International Journal of Services Technology and Management. 22. 331. 10.1504/IJSTM.2016.079986. (2016)
12. Anna Kerkhof, Johannes Münster, Quantity restrictions on advertising, commercial media bias, and welfare, Journal of Public Economics, Volume 131, Pages 124-141, ISSN 0047-2727. (2015)
13. MJ;, Primack BA;Bost JE;Land SR;Fine. “Volume of Tobacco Advertising in African American Markets: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.” Public Health Reports , U.S. National Library of Medicine(Washington, D.C. : 1974)
14. Andrea L. Micheaux Managing e-mail Advertising Frequency from the Consumer Perspective, Journal of Advertising, 40:4, 45-66(2011)
15. MARTIN, B., VAN DURME, J., RAULAS, M., & MERISAVO, M. . Email Advertising: Exploratory Insights from Finland. Journal of Advertising Research, 43(3), 293-300.(2003)
16. Robert E. Smith, Jiemiao Chen & Xiaojing Yang The Impact of Advertising Creativity on the Hierarchy of Effects, Journal of Advertising, 37:4, 47-62(2008)
17. Chang, H.-S. and Kinnucan, H.W., Economic effects of an advertising excise tax. Agribusiness, 7: 165-173. (1991)
The datasets used and/or analyzed during the current study will be available from the authors upon reasonable request.