Series Vol. 20 , 13 September 2023
* Author to whom correspondence should be addressed.
Option, BSM and mean-variance pricing model have always been hot topics in financial statistics, as well as basic concepts to master when learning financial knowledge and engaging in the financial industry. With the increasingly mature theoretical research on financial risk control, many pricing models related to risk control have been established based on BSM model and mean-variance model. Therefore, this paper mainly studies BSM model and mean-variance model. So, this paper mainly discusses the learning achievements of option contract, BSM model and mean-variance model. Firstly, this paper introduces the basic concept of option contract, explains what option contract is, the components of option contract, and the formation history and development process of option and option contract. Secondly, the formation and development process of BSM model and mean-variance model are explained respectively in the work, and related concepts are described and explained rationally. From the historical and realistic point of view, this paper explains the risk avoidance effect of option contract, BSM model and mean-variance model on financial transactions.
finance, option contract, BSM model, mean-variance model
1. Shaffer Robert M.(1982) The Recurring Option Contract. Southern Journal of Applied Forestry., 6:4.
2. Alireza Bakhshi, Jafar Heydari.(2021) An optimal put option contract for a reverse supply chain: case of remanufacturing capacity uncertainty. Annals of Operations Research., 1-24.
3. Mojtaba Aghajani, S.Ali Torabi, Jafar Heydari.(2020) A novel option contract integrated with supplier selection and inventory prepositioning for humanitarian relief supply chains. Socio-Economic Planning Sciences., 71.
4. Ghevariya S.J.,Thakkar D.R.(2019) BSM model for the Generalized ML-Payoff. Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computational Mechanics., 18:4.
5. Anna Hasenfratz, Claudio Rebbi, Oliver Witzel.(2018) Investigating BSM Models with Large Scale Separation. EPJ Web of Conferences., 175.
6. Gilles Boevi Koumou.(2019) Mean-Variance Model And Investors’ Diversification Attitude: A Theoretical Revisit. Finance Research Letters., 101360-101360.
7. Pei-Zhi WANG, Yu-Xin ZHAO, Ling-Xi CHU. ICSSHE. (2018) The Application of Mean-Variance Model in Risk Measurement. In: Proceedings of 4th International Conference on Social Science and Higher Education., 520-522.
8. Jia Zhai, Manying Bai.(2018) Mean-variance model for portfolio optimization with background risk based on uncertainty theory. Int. J. General Systems., 47:3.
9. Zhongfeng Qin.(2015) Mean-variance model for portfolio optimization problem in the simultaneous presence of random and uncertain returns. European Journal of Operational Research., 254:2.
10. Lam Weng Hoe, Lam Weng Siew.(2016) Portfolio optimization with mean-variance model. AIP Conference Proceedings.,1739:1.
11. Ying Hui Fu, Kien Ming Ng, Boray Huang, Huei Chuen Huang.(2015) Portfolio optimization with transaction costs: a two-period mean-variance model. Annals of Operations Research., 233:1.
The datasets used and/or analyzed during the current study will be available from the authors upon reasonable request.