Series Vol. 9 , 13 September 2023
* Author to whom correspondence should be addressed.
The largest thermal power plant in Shaanxi Province, Dang Pucheng (No. 2) Power Generation Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Pudian business), is situated in Sunzhen Town, Pucheng County. On October 1,2020, Pudian's affiliation with China Huadian Group was terminated and transferred to China Datang Group. They are divided into Datang Pucheng Power Generation Co., Ltd. and Datang Pucheng No. 2 Power Generation Co., Ltd. with two brands and a specific set of organizational operation modes as a result of the various investors. The Pudian Company employs around 1400 people in 15 departments, and Pudian company's main business are: building and running power supply projects; producing and selling electricity; fully using and managing waste generated by power plants; providing consultancy services in the field of power technology; and training professionals in the field of thermal power operation and maintenance.Rapid Transfer of Talents from Thermal Power Plants to New Energy Power Generation Industry under "Double Carbon Goal" The human resource management of Pucheng Power Plant in the new energy power generating industry has not been extensively evaluated in the prior literature. Using Porter's five forces model and Maslow's demand theory. this study analyzes and proposes solutions to the challenges of Pucheng Power Plant in the growth of the new energy power generating industry. A brief introduction to the challenges in human resource management at Pucheng Power Plant Difficulties and Solutions in the Process of Green Transformation of Pucheng Power Plant Application and Suggestions Based on Porter's Five Forces Model and Maslow's Demand Theory.
Maslow’s demand theory, Porter’s five forces model, human resource
1. Zhao Guotao, Qian Guoming, Wang Sheng, Ding Quan, Zhu Haidong, Countermeasure analysis of green and low carbon transformation of thermal power enterprises under the "double carbon" target, in: Huadian technology, 2021, 43 (10), pp. 11-21.
2. Guo Diankui, Strategic transformation path analysis of thermal power enterprises under the background of "carbon neutral" , in: Modern management, 2021, 11 (11), pp. 1135-1139.
3. Fan Xiaocheng, Industry Environment Analysis of Datang Group Based on Porter's Five Forces Model, in: Knowledge Library, 2017, pp. 21.
4. Chen Zhijuan, Discussion on Difficulties and Countermeasures in Human Resource Management of Electric Power Enterprises, in: Fortune World, 2018, Volume18.
5. Wang Hong, Talking about the drain and retention mechanism of technical talents in enterprises, in: Intelligence, 2018, Volume 11, pp. 250. DOI: https://www.cnki.com.cn/Article/CJFDTotal-CAIZ201811217.htm.
6. Kahn W A. Psychological Conditions of Personal Engagement and Disengagement at Work, in: Academy of Management Journal, 1990, Volume 33, pp. 692 -724.
7. Wan Shuqi. Analysis of incentive strategies for employees in small and medium-sized enterprises, in: Management Forum, 2019, 10 (226), pp. 116-622.
8. Liu Yapeng, Hu Zihao, On Enterprise Leadership Style and Enterprise Culture, in: Enterprise Culture, 2009, Volume 30, pp. 2.
9. Lian Hu, On the incentive mechanism in human resource management based on Maslow's hierarchy of needs theory Modern business, 2009 (11).
10. Wang Dongying. Research on Leadership Training of State-owned Enterprises, in: China Mining, 2019, 28 (S1), pp. 37-39. DOI: https://www.cnki.com.cn/Article/CJFDTOTAL-ZGKA2019S1011.htm
The datasets used and/or analyzed during the current study will be available from the authors upon reasonable request.