Series Vol. 39 , 10 November 2023
* Author to whom correspondence should be addressed.
Internet medical enterprises are developing rapidly in the context of the epidemic, and the importance of the Internet medicine industry is increasingly reflected. At present, most of the Internet medical industry is in the early stage of development, and the profit model of many enterprises is still relatively vague. Many enterprises are faced with difficulties in making profits or even in long-term losses. Therefore, it is the top priority for enterprises to find their own profit model. By studying the profit model of Internet medical enterprises, it is of great significance to help enterprises optimize and adjust their own profit model and realize a corporate profit. In this paper, case analysis and comparative analysis are used to select Jingdong Health as the research object, analyze and classify the profit model based on its development history and leading business, and analyze the profit model through its constituent elements. Through research and analysis, it is found that Jingdong Health has problems such as too single profit points, the low viscosity of profit objects, and low efficiency of fund utilization. At the same time, it puts forward some suggestions for the existing problems. The research results show that continuous improvement of the profit model is crucial for the development of enterprises. It is hoped that this paper can provide a reference for other Internet medical enterprises in the early stage of growth in the optimization of the profit model.
Jingdong Health, profit model, elements of profit model
1. Wu,BW.: Research on New Media Marketing Strategy of "Jingdong Health" Internet Medical Platform. The northern industrial university, 2022.
2. Du, J., Han, ZH., Jiao, YY.: Study on the Profit Model Evolution and Realization Path of Internet Financial Services -- Taking Jingdong Supply Chain Finance As an Example. Management Review 31(8), 277-294(2019).
3. Li, FF., Sun, SL.: Research on Chinese Medical Sharing business Model based on value net. Health Economics Research 36(12), 8-10(2019).
4. Zhang, XM., Chen, DQ.: Enterprise business model, value co-creation and Governance Risk in the era of Mobile Internet -- Based on Luckin Coffee financial fraud case analysis. Management World 36(5), 74-86(2020).
5. Baidu Stock Connect,https://gushitong.baidu.com/stock/hk-06618?mainTab=财务&sheet=利润分配表,last accessed 2023/5/20.
6. Fan, ZX.,Bi, YF.,Wang, S.et al.: Our country present situation and trend of development of the Internet + health management model. Chinese journal of combining traditional Chinese and western medicine skin venereology 22(02), 198-201(2023).
7. Shan, ZM.: Research on Jingdong Health's profit model and linancial evaluation.Guangdong University of Technology,2022.
8. Jiang,YJ., Wang, R., Zhang, Z.et al.: Analysis on Development Drive and Current Situation of telemedicine based on "Internet + Medical Health". China Market 2023(09), 15-17+34.
9. Gong, H., Gu, XY.,Yang, YX.et al.: Analysis of Chinese Internet medical policy text. Journal of Medical Informatics 44(03), 41-45+79(2023).
10. Pan, K.: Research on smart elderly care service Model under the background of "Internet + Medical".Internet Weekly 2023(06), 60-62.
11. Li, YM., Huang, YS., Ji, J.et al.: Study on the compliance of diagnosis and treatment services of the third-party Internet medical platform. Health Economics Research 40(03), 57-60(2023).
The datasets used and/or analyzed during the current study will be available from the authors upon reasonable request.