Series Vol. 23 , 13 September 2023
* Author to whom correspondence should be addressed.
Since the Covid-19, the recovery of economic vitality has long been the focus of governments at all levels. As an important module of economic revitalization, promoting the growth of its economic system has been a long-term policy of the country. To this end, the country has been putting forward the economic policy of common development of urban and rural areas since the 19th National Congress. Based on the vigorous implementation and continuous deepening of the current policy, this paper, based on the various problems and opportunities faced in the current urban and rural economic development, combined with the accumulation of personal daily work in the Chuanying District of Jilin City, analyzes the reasons in depth, actively improves the plan, and tries to explore effective measures to promote the development of China's agricultural economy, which has a very positive role in promoting the improvement of the quality of national life and promoting the efficient construction of urban and rural economies.
post-covid situation, urban and rural economy, economic recovery, Chuanying District, Jilin City
1. Guo Xin. Research on the realization path of urban-rural integrated development under the background of rural revitalization [D]. Shanxi University of Finance and Economics, 2022.DOI:10.27283/d.cnki.gsxcc.2022.000194.
2. Yang Lihong. Urban development trends in the post-epidemic era [J]. Economic Guide, 2021, No.263(03):8-9.
3. Cheng Tiancheng, Jesus, M. De Miguel. Society, globalization, and urban development in the post-epidemic era [J]. Beijing Planning and Construction, 2021, No.196(01):206-211.
4. Shi bo. The recovery and transformation development of urban economy in the post-epidemic era [J]. Learning and Exploration, 2020, No.302(09):105-111+192.
5. rural environment in the post-epidemic era [J]. Architecture and Culture, 2022, No.225(12):75-77.DOI:10.19875/j.cnki.jzywh.2022.12.024.
6. Wang Dongdong, Li Hongli. Analysis of economic factors in air pollution and research on sustainable development strategies of environmental protection [J]. Environmental Science and Management, 2022,47 (12): 179-183.
7. Yuan Xiaoling, Guo Yilin, Wang Hengxu. Spatiotemporal differentiation and driving factors of urban development quality in China [J]. Human geography, 2022,37(06):129-138+170.DOI:10.13959/j.issn.1003-2398.2022.06.015.
8. Shen Guanqing. Research on urban informal spatial phenomena from the perspective of social stratification [D]. China Research Institute of Urban Planning and Design, 2022.
9. Huang Rui. Research on high-quality development path of rural tourism economy aided by digital empowerment in post-epidemic era [J]. Rural Economics and Science and Technology,202,33(07):111-113+134.
10. Zhao Weijie. Landscape design of urban flexible streets in the post-epidemic era [J]. Modern gardening, and 2023,46(02):63-65.DOI:10.14051/j.cnki.xdyy.2023.02.032.
The datasets used and/or analyzed during the current study will be available from the authors upon reasonable request.