Series Vol. 26 , 13 September 2023
* Author to whom correspondence should be addressed.
During the epidemic, the catering industry in China and even the world has been hit hard, and many offline physical stores have had to close or even permanently close. However, it was Haidilao Enterprises that went against the trend. They adopted the strategy of expand-ing against the movement during the epidemic period. Still, the good times did not last long, which led to the continuous increase in losses of enterprises, and they had to close stores one after another. Finally, the development of Haidilao enterprises was sluggish. As the epidemic gradually receded, we ushered in the post-epidemic era, an opportunity for the development of many catering industries and a challenge for catering enterprises to change themselves. The origin of the problems in the development of the Haidilao enter-prise is internal management and control. This paper will study the internal organizational command and control issues and corresponding strategies of Haidilao enterprises in the post-epidemic era, hoping enterprises can seize the opportunity and return to life.
Haidilao, The post-pandemic era, Internal organization management and control, Man-agement of employees, Control of costs
1. Ma Yue. (2016). Study on the management model of Haidilao based on five elements of internal control. Finance and Economics (12), 2.
2. Zhang Zheng, & Li Yongtai. (2007). Seven Factors affecting employees' Sense of Belonging. Enterprise Vitality, 000(008), 48-49.
3. Ban Xichun. (2021). Analysis and improvement suggestions on the marketing model of Haidilao service during the COVID-19 epidemic. The Mall Is Modernized,2021(007)
4. Driscoll, Mary, Kaigh, Elizabeth, Walker, & Paul. Enterprise risk management: seven imperatives for process excellence (best practices report).
5. Zhang Peng, Wei Wei. Problems and Countermeasures of enterprise financial management and Cost Control [J]. New West,2022(7):115-116120
6. Wijnbergen S V Enterprise Reform in Eastern Europe[J]. CEPR Discussion Papers, 1992, 1(1):21-38.
7. Husnatarina, F. , & Elia, A. . (2022). The influence of self-leadership on employee performance through intrinsic motivation. Allied Business Academies.
8. EH Twizell .Business and Management[J]. Ebsglobal Net, 2014, 61(4):189–231.
9. Li, Y. (2023). Research on the Matching between Corporate Culture and Human Resource Management in Cater-ing industry: A Case study of Haidilao Enterprise. Food industry (1), 3.
10. Yin, J., Wang, P. & Wu, Q. (2005). Evolution Logic of cost control Strategy: Based on the perspective of product life cycle. Accounting Research (3), 6.
The datasets used and/or analyzed during the current study will be available from the authors upon reasonable request.