Series Vol. 25 , 13 September 2023
* Author to whom correspondence should be addressed.
With the progress and development of science and technology, the wave of digital civilization characterized by digitalization and networking has brought about a major change in economic development, society and life style. The booming development of the digital economy has promoted the construction wave of the digital economy infrastructure. Digital infrastructure, as a channel of data circulation and a necessary element of the in-depth development of digital economy, has become an important development direction and investment direction of the development of digital economy, and has also attracted the attention of the country and the government. After summarizing the relationship between predecessors and digital infrastructure, digital economy and economic development, this paper analyzes the specific mechanism of digital economy to economic development from the macro level, and changes the traditional factor utilization mode and factor form by analyzing digital infrastructure. It analyzes how the digital infrastructure affects the development of the economy. At the same time, the difficulties of the current digital infrastructure construction are also analyzed, and the relevant suggestions are put forward.
digital economy, digital infrastructure, economic development
1. China Academy of Information and Communications Technology, China Digital Economy Development Report 2022 p5
2. Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, PRC https://www.miit.gov.cn/jgsj/txs/wlfz/art/2021/art_9eba93e5456a4335a359f230c5564fbc.html
3. Shaanxi Provincial information and communication industry continues to promote the healthy and orderly develop-ment of the whole industry in the first half of the year https://shxca.miit.gov.cn/xwzx/gzdt/art/2022/art_e82bf506180f4fa5821bf7116109900f.html
4. Yuan Hang, Xia Jiechang. Research on the impact of digital infrastructure construction on the upgrading of service industry structure in China [J].Economy horizontal, 2022(06):85-95.DOI:10.16528/j.cnki.22-1054/f.202206085.
5. Zhang Hui, Wang Tianxi, Sun Yong. Digital infrastructure and manufacturing enterprises technology innovation —— Based on the perspective of enterprise life cycle [J]. The Shanghai Economic Research Institute, and the 2022(08):79-93.
6. Guo Jinhua, Guo Maonan, Guo Shufen. How does the digital infrastructure construction affect the total factor productivity of enterprises?—— A quasi-natural experiment based on the "Broadband China" strategy [J]. Securities Market Herald, 2021 (06): 13-23.
7. Chao Xiaojing, Lian Yuan mei, Luo Liu kai. Impact of new digital infrastructure on high-quality development of manufacturing [J].Finance and trade research, 2021,32(10):1-13.
8. Chao Xiaojing, Wang Chenwei. The influence of data elements on the high-quality development of manufacturing industry —— comes from the empirical evidence from the micro perspective of listed manufacturing companies [J].Journal of Zhejiang Gongshang University, 2022(04):109-122.
9. Li Nan, Shi Beibei, Bai Northeast. Will the new digital infrastructure help boost the domestic added value rate of manufacturing exports?—— Mechanism analysis and effect test [J]. Business Research, 2022(01):12-24.DOI:10.13902/j.cnki.syyj.2022.01.014.
10. Liu Liu. Study on the influence of broadband on national economic growth in China [J]. Financial circles, 2016(02):19.DOI:10.16266/j.cnki.cn11-4098/f.2016.01.017.
11. An Shiquan, Liu Mingjun. Empirical study on the relationship between telecommunication communication capability and economic growth —— based on interprovincial panel data from 2003-2008 [J]. Journal of Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications (Social Science Edition), 2011,23 (02): 62-65.
12. Xu Xuelong, Wang Wen. Can digital infrastructure drive inclusive growth?—— Based on the perspective of individual human capital accumulation [J / OL].soft science:1-10[2022-10-06].http://kns.cnki.net/kcms/detail/51.1268.g3.20220801.1731.008.html
13. Zhao Xing. Research on the effect of technological innovation in new digital infrastructure [J].Statistical studies, and the 2022,39(04):80-92.DOI:10.19343/j.cnki.11-1302/c.2022.04.006.
14. Adam Smith, An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations(London: T. Nelson and Sons,1868),282[orig.pub, in 1776]
15. Selected Works of Quinay Economic Works, 349~350 pages, Beijing, Commercial Press, 1974.
16. Friedrich List, National System of Political Economy trans. G.A.Matile(Philadephia, PA: Lippincott,1856), 70-73,181,420 [orig.pub.in1841]
17. A. C. Pigou, The Economics of Welfare, 4th ed.(London:Macmillan,1932),11[orig.pub.in 1920]
18. Rosenstein Rodan P N. Problems of industrialization of Eastern and South-Eastern Europe[J]. Europr Economic Journal,1943,53(210/211):202-211.
19. Hirschman, A. O. (1958). The Strategy Of Economic Development[J]. Ekonomisk Tidskrift, 1958, 61(2)
20. Walt Whitman Rostow, The stages of economic growth[M]. Oxford:England Cambridge University Press,1962:217-219
21. 45 statistical reports on the Development of the Internet in China and 47 statistical reports on the Development of the Internet in China
22. The Chinese experience in digital infrastructure construction [J]. Modern Finance Guide, 2022 (07): 88-90.
23. Zhu Zhiyong, Liu Changchang. The impact of digital infrastructure on the urban-rural income gap and its threshold effect [J]. Journal of South China Agricultural University (Social Science Edition), 2022,21 (05): 126-140.
24. Li Mengying. Digital infrastructure: Structural forces hidden behind health codes —— Based on a visual analysis of health code evolution processes in 31 mainland provinces(autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the Central Government) [J].News reporter, 2022(04):46-59.DOI:10.16057/j.cnki.31-1171/g2.2022.04.009.
25. Shi Jiawei. Discussion on the dilemma and countermeasures of digital infrastructure investment and financing in China [J]. Modern Business, and 2021(31):98-100
The datasets used and/or analyzed during the current study will be available from the authors upon reasonable request.