Series Vol. 21 , 13 September 2023
* Author to whom correspondence should be addressed.
With the continuous increase of China's per capita income, it has gradually transitioned from the past subsistence consumption level to the current well-off level, and the purchasing ability of consumers has gradually improved, so luxury goods in China are becoming more and more popular, making China become one of the largest consumer countries. However, due to the raging epidemic and fast fashion brands, the rapid rise of light luxury brands, and the Internet, the development of luxury goods in China is also in a dilemma. To adapt to the development of new media, luxury brands have accelerated the layout of online markets to cater to consumers' shopping habits. Therefore, the research on the online marketing model of luxury brands has particular practical significance. In this paper, Dior is the main body to analyze it. Firstly, it introduces the background and competitiveness of the target brand Dior and expounds on the current situation of luxury online marketing in China by analyzing the marketing methods of Dior in the different modes of traditional and new media. In addition, the effect of Dior in the network marketing mode is shown and evaluated. Finally, the future development prospect of the online marketing of luxury brands is put forward.
Dior, network marketing, new media
1. Zhan, S.: Catching the “new” main force of luxury consumption - Dior marketing strategy. National circulation economy, 03, 26-28 (2022).
2. Xie, J.: Research on marketing strategy of D brand in the Chinese market. University of Electronic Science and Technology, 2022.
3. Yang, L.: Exploration of online marketing strategy and promotion strategy of luxury goods. Modern Marketing(Lower Journal), 02,48-49(2021).
4. Zhang, Z.: Analysis of online marketing strategy of luxury brands. Modern marketing (Business Version), 01,22-23(2021).
5. Wang, X.: Research on new media marketing strategy of M Company. In: Hebei University, 2019.
6. Han, H.: Analysis of luxury goods marketing strategy under the background of “Internet+”. China Market, 30,116-117(2021).
7. Liang, C.: Analysis of online marketing model and strategy in the new media environment. National circulation economy,26,14-15(2019).
8. Jia, K.: Research on marketing strategy of luxury goods in e-commerce platform[J]. Marketing World,39,86-87(2019).
9. Wang, L.: Research on the marketing strategy of luxury brands in the new media environment. Jiangsu Business Theory,432(10), 22-24(2020).
10. Li, Y.: Research on luxury clothing brand marketing strategy in the era of intelligent media. In: Qingdao University, 2022.
The datasets used and/or analyzed during the current study will be available from the authors upon reasonable request.