Proceedings of the 2023 International Conference on Management Research and Economic Development
Series Vol. 19
, 13 September 2023
Access | Article
Research on the HEYTEA's Marketing Strategy
* Author to whom correspondence should be addressed.
Advances in Economics, Management and Political Sciences, Vol. 19,
Published 13 September 2023. © 2023 The Author(s). Published by EWA
This article is an open access article distributed under the terms and
of the Creative Commons
Attribution (CC BY) license
, which permits
unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the
original work is properly cited.
Citation Bojiu Liang. Research on the HEYTEA's Marketing Strategy. AEMPS (2023) Vol. 19: 19-22. DOI: 10.54254/2754-1169/19/20230111.
HEYTEA, the leader of tea in China, used social currency to make successful marketing decisions again and again and broaden its market, which created one new product after another and ushered in the peak of sales. In order to clarify how they used social currency to achieve such success, this article did a lot of research on the brand's growth and found some data on their official social media account. This article tries to understand how HEYTEA has become so successful by using social currencies. All the information studied in this article comes from HEYTEA's official website and its official account. This article concludes that HEYTEA uses emphasis on creativity, launching new products, and brand linkage to spread their products like viruses.
HEYTEA innovation, cross-border linkage, corporate image
1. Markus Zinnbauer; Tobias Honer (2011). How Brands Can Create Social Currency – A Framework for Managing Brands in a Network Era.
2. Muhammet Kesgin & Rajendran S. Murthy (2018): Consumer engagement: the role of social currency in online reviews, The Service Industries Journal,
3. Liu, Wei & Warmth. (2022). From "happy water" to "social currency"-A sociological analysis of the new tea consumption of Generation Z. China Youth Studies (06), 92-100. doi:10.19633/j.cnki.11-2579/d.2022.0083.
4. Sabrina Trudeau H. Saeed Shobeiri , (2016),"Does social currency matter in creation of enhanced brand experience?",Journal of Product & Brand Management, V
5. Paul van Kuilenburg, Menno D.T. de Jong & Thomas J.L. van Rompay (2011) ‘That was funny, but what was the brand again?’, International Journal of Advertising, 30:5, 795-814
6. Lobschat, Lara; Zinnbauer, Markus A.; Pallas, Florian; Joachimsthaler, Erich (2013). Why Social Currency Becomes a Key Driver of a Firm's Brand Equity – Insights from the Automotive Industry. Long Range Planning.
The datasets used and/or analyzed during the current study will be available
from the authors upon reasonable request.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0
Authors who publish this series agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and grant the series right of first publication
with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution
License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the
work's authorship and initial publication in this series.
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual
for the non-exclusive distribution of the series's published version of the
(e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with
acknowledgment of its initial publication in this series.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in
institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the
process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and
citation of published work (See Open Access Instruction).
- Volume Title
- Proceedings of the 2023 International Conference on Management Research and Economic Development
- ISBN (Print)
- ISBN (Online)
- Published Date
- 13 September 2023
- Advances in Economics, Management and Political Sciences
- ISSN (Print)
- ISSN (Online)
- © 2023 The Author(s)
- Open Access
- This article is an open access article distributed under the terms and
conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license, which
permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium,
provided the original work is properly cited